- 1 block extra firm tofu cubed
- 1/2 large brown onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1-1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prep onions and tofu.
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add tofu, chopped garlic, and turmeric.
- Grill tofu to desired consistency. Some like it crispier and some like it softer, I like it in between.
- Add the diced tomatoes and cook out some of the water.
- Add the pesto and salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve! Goes great with hash browns & sourdough toast.